Tuesday 17 January 2017

Sugar Rush gets an Adore You Makeover!


Today, I would like to revisit this month’s Stamp of the Month, Adore You, to share some more fun designs inspired by the Workshops Your Way Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Kit


This kit is available for $41 until the end of the current Seasonal Expressions Idea Book. It is a beautiful kit and includes the required product to make at least 3 double page layouts as well as 9 optional cards in 3 different designs. The cards are beautiful and use the Sugar Rush - Cardmaking Stamp Set. Don't you just love these fun designs?


To shake things up a little bit, I decided to make one each of these cards, replacing the Sugar Rush stamps with stamps from the Adore You January Stamp of the MonthThere is so much versatility in this stamp set and it can be used on countless card designs!

On the first card, I replaced the stamped doughnut image with a floral stamp from the Adore You Stamp of the Month. I coloured it with my ShinHan Touch Twin Markers and I think the result is just beautiful!



On the second card, I made the focus of the card the sentiment. I replaced the original sentiment with "You will forever be my always" from the Adore You stamp set. The stark contrast of the pomegranate ink on the white daisy card base makes the card more interesting and draws attention!



On the third and final card design, I replaced the doughnut stamp with the beautiful heart featured in the Stamp of the Month. I stamped the image onto a pocket card leftover from the WYW kit to create a textured background before adding a little flare with my ShinHan Touch Twin Markers. I think this technique of stamping on texture from pocket cards or even B&T Duos Papers is a wonderful way of making your stamped images really stand out!


Don't forget to show me what you've created with your January Stamp of the Month or the Sugar Rush Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Kit or talk to me for more ideas or to receive information about upcoming workshops featuring these beautiful products!

The January Stamp of the Month, Adore You, is available to purchase only in January 2017 for $27 or for the amazing price of just $7.50 with a qualifying purchase of 

$75 or more. 

Please feel free to contact me to place an order to qualify you for this fabulous stamp set!


No comments:

Post a Comment