Saturday 26 April 2014

Picture My Life

I have had some serious fun this week playing with the "Picture My Life" ($35) program and have totally enjoyed this new concept of scrapbooking.

It's a great easy way to capture all my precious memories in a quick amount of time with some journalling and embellishments thrown in. I had a tonne of family photos I wanted to include in this project and I was shocked at how little time it took to make considering how many photos I included. I think the longest time was spent reliving the memories as I slipped the photos into their pockets :)

I have used the "Flip Flaps" ($5.50 - $6.50) which allow you to add an interactive element to your pages. Interactive albums are as much fun to make as they are to look at. Simply slide photos or other artwork or accents into the pocket, attach the Flip Flap with its adhesive strip directly to a sheet protector and enjoy! A fun and easy way to add interest to your artwork. I can see I am going to fall in love with Flip Flaps, in fact I think I'm already in love. It's just so much easier than doing multiple layouts when you can stack your photos in the various sizes of Flip Flaps.





















Click here to check out the different Picture My Life programs >>




No comments:

Post a Comment