Monday 1 December 2014

Studio J Fun

Close To My Heart had an amazing special in November for half price Studio J prints ($5 for each double page 12x12 layout). Of course, I had to take advantage (you know I love a sale) and spent some time on the super easy but powerful Studio J program. I'm talking up until 4am lol. The price is now back to $10 per double layout but it's still a great price! Go to Harvey Norman or somewhere similar and you'd be forking out around $17 for an enlarged 12x12 photo.

Here are a few of my creations...

I had to include enlarged photos of my gorgeous granddaughter to frame of course (right), but I also took made up a page to use in my Picture My Life projects as embellishments or cards to slip into sleeves (left).
 Another one of our pretty munchkin. She was made for the camera ;)
 These two layouts below with my husband and granddaughter are using the same photos but different predesigned templates. So easy but effective!
Celebrating our CTMH awards gala night at a recent convention.
 So useful for holidays when you can do it on the go on a laptop or tablet.

Overall a very fun month of Studio J, I am officially hooked!
If you want to have a play with Studio J, it is completely FREE to use. It's done online so you can access your account from anywhere (and no risk of losing you work!). You only pay when you want to print. 
Some more layouts (because why not)...

No comments:

Post a Comment