Thursday 11 July 2013

Opening My New Consultant Kit!

My new CTMH Consultant Kit just arrived in the post! 

I was so excited I just had to make a little video opening the box...




To break it down, this is what I got in my goodie bag for just $99 bucks valued at over $300:
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit
  • My Acrylix® Reel Life Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Urban Alphabet Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Dotted Love Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Frame Flair Stamp Set
  • Chantilly Paper Packet
  • Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Black Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • My Crush™Modville Book
  • My Crush™Besties Assortment
  • Sparkles Clear Flourishes—Small
  • Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block
  • 2" × 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber
  • Originals Card Confidence ProgramTM
  • Reflections™Scrapbook Program