Saturday 29 June 2013

Close To My Heart New Consultant Kit


What is the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit is a collection of essential scrapbooking products for you to use to jumpstart your new Close To My Heart business. When you sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant, you will also need to purchase a New Consultant Kit.

How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?

For Consultants in Australia, the New Consultant Kit has a retail value of more than $300 AUD, but it is available to you for only $99 AUD! 

What is included in my New Consultant Kit?

The kit that is orderable beginning 1 July and is a “pre-launch” kit consisting only of products, as business forms and catalogues are not yet available. The launch kit contents are subject to change slightly to incorporate these items and it is anticipated mid-August. Both the pre-launch kit and the launch kit for Australia is priced at $99 AUD and has a retail value of more than $300 AUD. The pre-launch New Consultant Kit includes:

  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit
  • My Acrylix® Reel Life Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Urban Alphabet Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Dotted Love Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix® Frame Flair Stamp Set
  • Chantilly Paper Packet
  • Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Black Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™Pad
  • My Crush™Modville Book
  • My Crush™Besties Assortment
  • Sparkles Clear Flourishes—Small
  • Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block
  • 2" × 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber
  • Originals Card Confidence ProgramTM
  • Reflections™Scrapbook Program